M10 THE IDEAL SCOOTER TO GET INTO MUSHING
Designed for all-terrain, off road scooter sports and Mushing.
WEIGHT: 14.5 Kg
FRAME: CrMb Steel frame
FORK: RST CAPA T26
Travel: 80 mm
DISC BRAKES: Front wheel: V-brake
Rear wheel: V-brake
WHEELS: Front wheel: Ø 26" x 2,0".
Rear wheel: Ø 20" x 2,0"
WOOD BOARD: Ant slide surface. Beech board 10 mm
PROTECTION PLATE & MUDGUARD: Aluminum 3 mm
- M10 and Pulka models have the same componets and the same geometry: chassis no boost, lower, longer and lighter. The difference between these two models is the chassis material: M10 chrome-molybdenum steel and Pulka aluminum 6061 - T6.
- Exceptionally stable and safe with its low-to-the-ground design, large board and good brakes.
- Designed for speed: slimmer wheels, with less tread and higher quality bearings.
- It's great to go without dogs. Ideal for cross country.
- Ideal to get into Mushing and fitness training.
- Suitable to 3 dogs. *The number of dogs is for purposes only. Depends on the strength of the dogs, the training level of dogs and of experience of the pilot
Prices subject to currency fluctuations, admin will contact you in relation to any price increases of decreases.
Contact Admin to get a quote
Gravity M10 Basic