PULKA THE IDEAL SCOOTER FOR MUSHING COMPETITION
Designed for all-terrain, off road scooter sports and Mushing.
- M10 and Pulka models have the same componets and the same geometry: chassis no boost, lower, longer and lighter. The difference between these two models is the chassis material: M10 chrome-molybdenum steel and Pulka aluminum 6061 - T6.
- Exceptionally stable and safe with its low-to-the-ground design, large board and good brakes.
- Designed for speed: slimmer wheels, with less tread and higher quality bearings.
- It's great to go without dogs. Ideal for cross country.
- Ideal to get into Mushing and fitness training.
- Suitable to 3 dogs. *The number of dogs is for purposes only. Depends on the strength of the dogs, the training level of dogs and of experience of the pilot
WEIGHT: 12.8 Kg
- Front wheel: Ø 26" x 2,0".
- Rear wheel: Ø 20" x 2,0"
- 620 mm
- Ant slide surface.
- Beech board 10 mm
PROTECTION PLATE & MUDGUARD:
-Aluminum 3 mm
- Aluminum frame.
- RST CAPA T26
- Travel 80 mm.
- Front wheel: TEKTRO hydraulic disc brake Ø 160 mm
- Rear wheel: TEKTRO mechanical disc brake Ø160mm
Prices subject to currency fluctuations, admin will contact you in relation to any price increases of decreases.
Contact Admin to get a quote